Monday 21 February 2011

When the passion started ?

It all started in my young age, I was sent by my parents to boarding houses and unconsciously started to enjoy fooling around and saw beautiful places, people in the environment. My friends and I love to climb mountain just wearing sandals with bottles of water & some bread in our backpack. Soon our love of journey grew the passion in us. We went up by morning and down in evening, wasn’t it crazy ? Another day it was raining heavily and we went to rice field walking, playing laughing in the rain… entering strawberry field and picking and eating them freely… free soul.. free mind… no worries in kids brain.. Then along our way we saw irrigation canal in rice field with water running down. I saw plenty of small crabs and was always try to catch some to no avail because they always move faster than me… ha...ha...

Hmm.. I can also recall the cold air in rainy season with smell of soil and moist … very jungle like… and oh.. there was also fog in those days as we are in mountainous area. Finally we walked home by crossing a flooded small river with icy cold water.. wooo.. haaaa….

Every time I moved into a new boarding house, the love and passion for exploring the territory would burn up and I always waited for spare time to look around with suitable friend. Funny when now as I am writing this story it feels like I had made a long journey in every place I have been and if all those story filmed with narration, they will make a journey film of mine.

Well, that was back then in 1975 and those experience I had in the past, had create a love, passion and traveling sense in me but I didn’t have any chance to do it when I grew up. So it’s been 25 long years the love and passion for journey has been buried in memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment